Two views of the High St - the first looking east, the Congregational Church on the left. The second looking west - the Harbour Hotel building to the left, and note the thatched cottages to the right.
View of the High Street looking west, in the 1940’s. The building on the left is now the Harbour Hotel, while the cottages opposite have partly disappeared.
(c) 2017 Avoch Heritage Association